Devil Evolution Slip-on Exhausts for ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR/CONTINENTAL GT 650 [Set of 2]
Devil Evolution's Muffler systems for the entire Royal Enfield range combine traditional styling and modern performance technology. This updated version of the popular longer Megafone design offers a high quality full Stainless Steel, shotgun-styled Slip-on's featuring a timeless classic design. The macho throb of this bike is enhanced without being too loud. The unique dB Reducer, fitted on the inlet side, softens the thrum of this potent 648 cc twin to acceptable levels. These Slip-ons bring much-needed sleekness to the bike from all angles and the end result is a much snazzier looking bike with enhanced throttle feel & response, as well as better mid-range torque, making the bike upwards of 6 kilograms lighter in weight and a certain uniqueness in ownership.
End Can Features:
- Full Stainless Steel 304 grade available in both Brushed Matt and Mirror Hi-Chrome finish
- No fuel remapping required
- Removable dB Reducer
- Considerable weight saving of more than 6 kgs as compared to the original pair
- Centre of gravity moves towards the lower center of the bike, making it more stable and better handling
- Special 4 layer internal insulation to reduce heat
- Pre-fitted laser cut joint cover and heat shield
- dB killer fitted on the inlet side of the muffler
- Deep and throbbing sound, not too loud
- Enhanced mid-range torque, acceleration and throttle feel
- Sleek and elegant look, fitting close to the bike and not sticking out in an ungainly position like the original mufflers, making the bike look a lot more elegant, as well as safer to ride in traffic
- Made in India with classic specs from Devil – Thailand and Italy
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED & COMPETENT MECHANIC. IT COULD ALSO BE A "DO IT YOURSELF" FITMENT PRODUCT, PROVIDED IT IS FITTED & ALIGNED CORRECTLY, WITH DUE CARE AND DILIGENCE. INCORRECT FITTING COULD LEAD TO MALFUNCTION AND DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT.
IMPORTANT: TIGHTEN ALL BOLTS IN SMALL EQUAL STEPS UNTIL FULLY TIGHT, BUT DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. USE ORIGINAL BOLTS/CLAMPS WHEREVER NECESSARY.
- Devil Exhausts can be returned within 15 days of the purchase date for full credit minus shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. To initiate a return, email us at email@example.com. Units must be shipped back to us at your own cost, and must be in their original, new and unused condition, packed in the original box. For comprehensive information refer to our "WARRANTY AND RETURNS" section, at the bottom of this page.
- Should you have any questions regarding any or our products, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +91 9900393719, 10am - 6pm, Monday-Friday.