Devil Evolution Slip-on Exhaust with Link Pipe for ROYAL ENFIELD HIMALAYAN (Part no. D2.1 - 420 mm)
This unique oval-shaped standard (420 mm) muffler body (D2.1) looks and feels fantastic, is considerably lighter with improved acoustics, and enhances initial acceleration as well as improved mid-range torque over the stock system, also resulting in better throttle feel and response. The uniquely sculpted exhaust end-cap (Stainless steel) features a re-designed and updated dB Reducer and baffle and is able to regulate power delivery and decibel levels even better than the earlier one. The mini mid link pipe is designed to fit easily onto the original header pipe. This slip-on is a lot lighter than the OE one and emits an easy throb without being disturbingly loud. This shorter Muffler of length 420 mm also enables easier fitting of large hard panniers, for touring.
- Polished Matt 304 Stainless Steel (available) and full Carbon (coming soon)
- Lightweight laser cut rivet-bands, wherever necessary
- Premium quality closed-end Stainless steel rivets
- High quality stainless steel headers and mid/link pipes
- No fuel remapping required
- Removable dB Reducer
- A combination of machine and hand welds
- Lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant, silicone rubber-lined stainless steel clamp
- Pressed deep-draw components or machined parts
- Fitting position optimized to maximize lean angle
- Optimized for easy fitment of hard touring panniers
- High-quality, stainless steel exhaust springs wherever necessary
- Made In India under classic and race-proven specs from Devil - Italy, France and Thailand
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED & COMPETENT MECHANIC. IT COULD ALSO BE A "DO IT YOURSELF" FITMENT PRODUCT, PROVIDED IT IS FITTED & ALIGNED CORRECTLY, WITH DUE CARE AND DILIGENCE. INCORRECT FITTING COULD LEAD TO MALFUNCTION AND DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT.
IMPORTANT: TIGHTEN ALL BOLTS IN SMALL EQUAL STEPS UNTIL FULLY TIGHT, BUT DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. USE ORIGINAL BOLTS/CLAMPS WHEREVER NECESSARY.
- Devil Exhausts can be returned within 15 days of the purchase date for full credit minus shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Units must be shipped back to us at your own cost, and must be in their original, new and unused condition, packed in the original box. For comprehensive information refer to our "WARRANTY AND RETURNS" section, at the bottom of this page.
- Should you have any questions regarding any or our products, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us on +91 9900393719, 10am - 6pm, Monday-Friday.