Devil Evolution Slip-on Exhaust with Link Pipe For KTM 390 ADVENTURE
The same Devil Slip-on designed for the Asia Road Racing Championship, World Supersport 300 and various other National Championships including the INDIAN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP is now available for the KTM 390 Adventure, in India. The oval-shaped longer muffler body (D2.1) or the shorter elegant one (D4M) look and feel fantastic, are a lot lighter, and add volume and style over the stock system, resulting in better throttle response and enhanced torque and power. The uniquely sculpted exhaust end-cap (Stainless steel) features a removable dB Reducer, able to regulate power delivery and decibel levels. The extra diameter outlet Link Pipe fits snugly into the Slip-on inlet, as a link between the original header/downpipe to offer an optimum angle for enhanced ground clearance, as well as enable the bike to look sharper and more elegant. This Link Pipe is also is designed to clamp easily onto the original outlet of the Resonator, using the original clamp. The original Catalytic convertor and Resonator are retained.
- Polished Matt 304 Stainless Steel (available) and full Carbon (coming soon)
- Lightweight laser cut rivet-bands, wherever necessary
- Premium quality closed-end Stainless steel rivets
- High quality stainless steel headers and mid/link pipes
- No fuel remapping required
- Removable dB Reducer
- A combination of machine and hand welds
- Lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant, silicone rubber-lined stainless steel clamp
- Pressed deep-draw components or machined parts
- Fitting position optimized to maximize lean angle
- High-quality, stainless steel exhaust springs wherever necessary
- Made In India under classic and race-proven specs from Devil - Italy, France and Thailand
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED & COMPETENT MECHANIC. IT COULD ALSO BE A "DO IT YOURSELF" FITMENT PRODUCT, PROVIDED IT IS FITTED & ALIGNED CORRECTLY, WITH DUE CARE AND DILIGENCE. INCORRECT FITTING COULD LEAD TO MALFUNCTION AND DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT.
IMPORTANT: TIGHTEN ALL BOLTS IN SMALL EQUAL STEPS UNTIL FULLY TIGHT, BUT DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. USE ORIGINAL BOLTS/CLAMPS WHEREVER NECESSARY.
- Devil Exhausts can be returned within 15 days of the purchase date for full credit minus shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Units must be shipped back to us at your own cost, and must be in their original, new and unused condition, packed in the original box. For comprehensive information refer to our "WARRANTY AND RETURNS" section, at the bottom of this page.
- Should you have any questions regarding any or our products, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us on +91 9900393719, 10am - 6pm, Monday-Friday.