Devil Evolution Full Sports Exhaust System for BMW G 310 GS
The same Devil exhaust system designed for the Asia Road Racing Championship, World Supersport 300 and other Championships is now available for the BMW the G 310 GS, in India. The oval-shaped longer muffler body (D2.1) or the shorter, sportier, elegant muffler body (D4M) look and feel fantastic, are a lot lighter, and add volume over the stock system, resulting in better throttle response and enhanced power and torque. The uniquely sculpted exhaust end-cap (Stainless steel) features a removable dB Reducer, able to regulate power delivery and decibel levels. The tuned header pipe delivers increased and optimum power and torque through its flawless Stainless steel, varied diameter length.
- Polished Matt 304 Stainless Steel (available) and full Carbon (coming soon)
- Lightweight laser cut rivet-bands, wherever necessary
- Premium quality closed-end Stainless steel rivets
- High quality stainless steel headers and mid/link pipes
- No fuel remapping required for our full systems, as the Oxygen sensor can be fitted into place, but for optimal performance Devil Evo suggests use of a fuel controller, only if necessary
- Removable dB Reducer
- A combination of machine and expert hand welds
- Lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant, silicone rubber-lined stainless steel clamp
- Pressed deep-draw components or machined parts
- Fitting position optimized to maximize lean angle
- High-quality, stainless steel exhaust springs wherever necessary
- Made In India under classic and race-proven specs from Devil - Italy, France and Thailand
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED & COMPETENT MECHANIC. IT COULD ALSO BE A "DO IT YOURSELF" FITMENT PRODUCT, PROVIDED IT IS FITTED & ALIGNED CORRECTLY, WITH DUE CARE AND DILIGENCE. INCORRECT FITTING COULD LEAD TO MALFUNCTION AND DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT AND WILL VOID WARRANTY.
IMPORTANT: TIGHTEN ALL BOLTS IN SMALL EQUAL STEPS UNTIL FULLY TIGHT, BUT DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. USE ORIGINAL BOLTS/CLAMPS WHEREVER NECESSARY.
- Devil Exhausts can be returned within 15 days of the purchase date for full credit minus shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Units must be shipped back to us at your own cost, and must be in their original, new and unused condition, packed in the original box. For comprehensive information refer to our "WARRANTY AND RETURNS" section, at the bottom of this page.
- Should you have any questions regarding any or our products, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us on +91 9900393719, 10am - 6pm, Monday-Friday.